Skip to content

We can help you understand the review process but we cannot give you advice about your case.

There are professional people (for example, lawyers) and other organisations that can help you with your review.

Help from a lawyer

The following organisations may be able to provide you with legal assistance, or help you find a lawyer.

Legal Services Commission of South Australia

Provides legal services, including legal help with Centrelink issues, with a particular focus on the needs of people who are economically and/or socially disadvantaged.

Phone: 1300 366 424

Community Legal Centres (CLCs)

Search the South Australian Council of Community Legal Centres website to find a suitable CLC.

Uniting Communities is a key CLC that provides many legal services including help with social security issues.

Phone: 1800 615 677

JusticeNet may be able to connect you with a lawyer who can help on a pro bono basis (free).

Phone: (08) 8410 2280

DSP Help by Social Security Rights Victoria is a free online resource for DSP applicants and their support workers.

The Law Society of South Australia

The Law Society of South Australia can help you find a private lawyer. 

Phone: (08) 8229 0200

Help for Indigenous Australians

The Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement provides many legal services to Indigenous Australians, and may be able to help with Centrelink issues.

Phone: 1800 643 222 (free call)

Help from a disability advocate

The Disability Advocacy Finder can help you find a disability advocate.

Tip: If you are having trouble searching the database, you can check the printable list of providers in your state or territory.