Skip to content

We can help you understand the review process but we cannot give you advice about your case.

There are professional people (for example, migration agents) and other organisations that can help you with your review.

Help from a registered migration agent

You may be able to get help from a registered migration agent.

The Register of Migration Agents has contact details for registered migration agents.

If you do not have access to the internet, you can call Telstra Directory Assistance on 1223 and ask for the contact details of a migration agent in your area. 

Help from a lawyer

The following organisations may be able to provide you with legal assistance, or help you find a lawyer.

Legal Aid Western Australia

Legal Aid Western Australia provides legal services, with a particular focus on the needs of people who are economically and/or socially disadvantaged.

Phone: 1300 650 579 

Community Legal Centres (CLCs)

Search the CLC directory to find a suitable CLC near you. You can also contact the Community Legal Centres Association on (08) 9221 9322 or via the contact form to ask for help finding a CLC.

Key CLCs are:

The Law Society of Western Australia

The Law Society of Western Australia can help you find a private lawyer.

Phone: (08) 9324 8600

Law Access is a not-for-profit organisation that may be able to help you find pro-bono (free or reduced fee) legal assistance.

Phone: (08) 6488 8725