Skip to content

We can help you understand the review process but we cannot give you advice about your case.

There are professional people (for example, migration agents) and other organisations that can help you with your review.

Help from a registered migration agent

You may be able to get help from a registered migration agent.

The Register of Migration Agents has contact details for registered migration agents.

If you do not have access to the internet, you can call Telstra Directory Assistance on 1223 and ask for the contact details of a migration agent in your area. 

Help from a lawyer

The following organisations may be able to provide you with legal assistance, or help you find a lawyer.

Community Legal Centres (CLCs)

Search the Community Legal Centres Tasmania website to find a suitable CLC. 

The Refugee Legal Service is a key CLC that provides legal advice to refugees and asylum seekers.

Phone: (03) 6169 9473

The Law Society of Tasmania

The Law Society of Tasmania can help you find a private lawyer.

The Society’s Pro Bono Referral Service may be able to help you find pro-bono (free or reduced fee) legal assistance.

Phone: (03) 6234 4133