Skip to content

We can help you understand the review process but we cannot give you advice about your case.

There are professional people (for example, migration agents) and other organisations that can help you with your review.

Help from a registered migration agent

You may be able to get help from a registered migration agent.

The Register of Migration Agents has contact details for registered migration agents.

If you do not have access to the internet, you can call Telstra Directory Assistance on 1223 and ask for the contact details of a migration agent in your area. 

Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory

The Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory runs a migration advice service in partnership with the Migration Institute of Australia. Volunteer registered migration agents provide free advice sessions.

Bookings are essential for this service, please contact (08) 8945 9122 or [email protected] to find out which sessions are available.

Help from a lawyer

The following organisations may be able to provide you with legal assistance, or help you find a lawyer.

Northern Territory Legal Aid Commission

The Northern Territory Legal Aid Commission provides legal services, with a particular focus on the needs of people who are economically and/or socially disadvantaged.

Phone: 1800 019 343

Law Society NT

The Law Society NT can help you find a private lawyer.

Phone: (08) 8981 5104