Skip to content

We can help you understand the review process but we cannot give you advice about your case.

There are professional people (for example, migration agents) and other organisations that can help you with your review.

Help from a registered migration agent

You may be able to get help from a registered migration agent.

The Register of Migration Agents has contact details for registered migration agents.

If you do not have access to the internet, you can call Telstra Directory Assistance on 1223 and ask for the contact details of a migration agent in your area. 

Help from a lawyer

The following organisations may be able to provide you with legal assistance, or help you find a lawyer.

Legal Aid ACT

Legal Aid ACT provides legal services, with a particular focus on the needs of people who are economically and/or socially disadvantaged.

Phone: 1300 654 314  

ACT Law Society

The ACT Law Society can help you find a private lawyer.

You can also contact a Community Legal Centre

The pro-bono clearing house is a service that may be able to help you find pro-bono (free or reduced fee) assistance.

Phone: (02) 6274 0300