What we can review
We can review a range of decisions made by the National Disability Insurance Agency. However, we can only review a decision if it has been internally reviewed by the Agency.
Some of the NDIS decisions we can review are:
- that a person does not meet the access criteria
- to approve the statement of supports in a participant's plan
- not to review a participant’s plan
- to approve a person or entity as a registered provider of supports
- to revoke an approval as a registered provider of supports
- to make, or not to make, a determination about who may do things on behalf of a child
- to make, or not to make, a determination that a person has parental responsibility for a child
- to appoint a plan nominee or a correspondence nominee.
The decision letter will tell you if we can review the decision.
What we cannot review
- a decision that has not been internally reviewed by the Agency
- every decision that the Agency makes.