An easy way to apply for a review is online.
You can also apply by:
Check our contact details to lodge an application at one of our registries, or send the application by post, email or fax.
We have a video guide which explains more about how to apply for a review.
What information do I need to give?
If you write a letter or email, be sure to include:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address
- the date you received the decision
- a copy of the decision
- brief reasons why you think the decision is wrong.
If you cannot send us a copy of the decision, then include:
- the name of the department that made the decision
- a brief description of the decision
- the date the decision was made.
If there is a current family violence order against the other parent, include a copy of the order with your application.
Can I apply on behalf of someone else?
We can only accept an application made on behalf of someone else if you are:
- the person's lawyer
- holding a power of attorney for the person authorising the commencement of legal proceedings
- the person's appointed guardian
- the executor or administrator of the person's deceased estate.
Look at the Child Support Review Directions for more information.