Skip to content

What information can I give to support my case?

You can give us new information that you think supports your case. You should give it to us as soon as you can.

We might also direct you to give us information if we think we need it to make the decision. You must give us any information we ask for by the date we tell you.

How can I give my information?

You can send us information about your case online

You can also give us information by:

Check our contact details to find out where and how to give your information to us.

Helpful hints about giving us information

  • send information electronically if possible. This means you do not need to send a copy by post, unless we ask you to give us certified copies of documents such as a birth certificate
  • if you come into one of our offices to give us information, please give us a hard copy to keep
  • if documents are not in English, you should also give us a translation by an accredited translator.

How will we use the information you give us?

Read the Privacy and confidentiality at the AAT fact sheet for more information about how we use the information you give us.