The best way to apply for a review is online. This will make sure we have all the information needed to start the review.
If you do not lodge the application online, you must use the correct migration form:
- M1 - For persons not in immigration detention
- M2 - For persons in immigration detention.
Strict time limits apply.
Depending on the decision under review, the person applying must be the visa applicant, the former visa holder, the sponsor or nominator, or a close relative.
Check our contact details to lodge the application at one of our registries or send your application by post, email or fax.
We have a video guide which explains more about how to apply for a review.
Online lodgement system
If you apply online as a registered user:
- you can give us documents or information at any time during the review
- receive an automatic confirmation of all documents lodged
- view and copy documents previously submitted.