We have updated the special measures practice directions made last year to facilitate operations while COVID-19 impacts our services.
Following changes in circumstances and Government advice, the AAT is now able to provide some in-person services and our special measures practice directions have been updated to reflect this.
The updated special measures practice directions are now in operation for the following divisions:
- Freedom of Information, General and Veterans’ Appeals Divisions
- Migration and Refugee Division
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Division
- Small Business Taxation and Taxation and Commercial Divisions
- Social Services and Child Support Division.
Please also refer to other information about the impact of COVID-19 on our services.