eCase Search provides online access to publicly available information on select applications lodged with the AAT in the following AAT divisions:
- General Division
- Freedom of Information Division
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Division
- Small Business Taxation Division
- Taxation & Commercial Division
- Veterans’ Appeals Division.
eCase Search does not include information about applications in any of the following Divisions:
- Migration & Refugee Division
- Security Division
- Social Services & Child Support Division.
Applications subject to confidentiality restrictions are also excluded.
Information about a case is usually first made available seven days after the application has been lodged.
Details of the applications available and the information you can access are on the About eCase Search page.
You can view tips on how to search cases, including the kinds of searches that can be done, at How to use eCase Search.
Enter eCase Search