AAT eCase Search is a database that stores and retrieves some information about select cases in the AAT. Acquiring information through eCase Search and using that information is subject to you agreeing to the following conditions:
- eCase Search is an evolving system. There is no warranty that the information provided is complete, up-to-date, fit or sufficient for any purpose – users must carefully evaluate its accuracy, relevance, completeness and suitability for their use or purpose.
- The information provided through eCase Search is not the formal record of the AAT in relation to each case. It is a selection of information derived from that record.
- The user may use information provided through eCase Search for the purposes of applications in which the user is involved as a party or a representative. There is no right to: use, reproduce or adapt the information; develop derivative products from the information; or use it for other purposes. Use and distribution of the information is subject to any applicable legal restrictions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the AAT excludes any and all warranties in respect of using eCase Search and downloading or use of information or any file through eCase Search. The AAT does not warrant that any particular use of information provided through eCase Search will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or that use of eCase Search will be harmless. Users assume the risk of using eCase Search. The AAT's liability for breach of any statutory warranty is limited to the cost of provision again of the information.
- The AAT controls the operation of eCase Search. There is no warranty that eCase Search will be available at all times or at any particular time. Operation of eCase Search may be suspended or terminated without the AAT being under any obligation to assign a reason or give notice.
- The AAT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by varying them on this website.
Accept - Go to eCase Search | Decline - Leave eCase Search