We can review a range of tax decisions made by the Australian Taxation Office. Some decisions made by the Australian Taxation Office will be done in the Taxation & Commercial Division. Decisions about small business taxation are done in the Small Business Taxation Division of the AAT.
We can also review decisions made by the:
- Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Australian Financial Security Agency
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Companies Auditors Disciplinary Board
- Tax Practitioners Board.
The decision letter should tell you if we can review the decision or you can check the List of reviewable decisions.
More information about tax and commercial decisions that we can review are listed under the decisions allocated to the Taxation & Commercial Division in the Allocation of Business to Divisions of the AAT President’s Direction.