Replacement of this system
The old Migration and Refugee Division accounts system has been upgraded.
You will need to migrate your old account by creating an account in our new Online Services Portal. There are a range of benefits to the new system including:
- ability to archive cases from your dashboard
- ability to add cases to your dashboard
- greater security.
How do I migrate my old account?
Follow these steps:
- Go to AAT Online Services on your device
- Create an account using the email address from your old account
- Log into your new account
- Select the “Migrate Your Account” link near the top
- Complete any on-screen instructions
These steps are set out in the video below.
How do I migrate my Migration & Refugee Division account across to the new Online Services Portal?
I don’t have any accounts with the AAT, should I create a new Online Services account?
We would encourage you to do so, as you will have access to a dashboard to keep track of your applications and your interactions with us. If you prefer not to create an account, you can still access all our online services without creating an account.
I need more information or assistance
Please contact us.