What is the AAT Online Services Portal?
The AAT Online Services Portal is a new digital platform that centralises all of our online services in a single location and includes useful features for Portal account holders.
What services are available through the Online Services Portal?
Online services currently include:
- Lodge applications for review
- Pay application fees online (if applicable)
- Lodge documents
- A dashboard to keep track of your application and documents
- Ability to archive cases from your dashboard
- Search case information
More services will be added to our Online Services Portal in future.
Why should I create an account?
Creating an account will allow you access to your own secure dashboard. Advantages includes:
- Ability to view applications and documents lodged from your dashboard
- Enhanced security with two-factor authentication
- If you already have a case with the AAT, you can add your case to your dashboard
- Ability to archive, search, and sort cases on your dashboard
How can I create an account?
You will need a valid email address to create an account.
Can I access any online services if I don’t create an account?
Yes, select “Continue without an account” option on the Online Services Portal homepage. You can currently access the following online services without creating an account:
- Lodge application for review
- Lodge documents
- Search for General Division cases using eCase Search
However, you will not have access to a dashboard to view your transactions.
I have received a Summons and want to comply by lodging the documents online, how do I do this?
Select the “Continue without account” option on the Online Services Portal homepage, then select “Send us documents”.
I need more information or assistance.
You can contact us.