General, Freedom of Information, Security, Taxation and Commercial, and Small Business Taxation Divisions
Application fees for the review of a decision have increased (where a fee is payable) from 1 July 2022.
- The standard application fee is now $1,011
- The fee payable for review of Small Business Taxation Decisions is now $543
- The fee payable for certain taxation applications is now $100
- Concessional fee: no change from $100
The fee increases apply in the above Divisions where an application fee is paid on or after 1 July 2022, even if the application was lodged before that date.
Migration and Refugee Division
The application fees for the review of a decision have increased (where a fee is payable).
- The application fee for the review of a protection visa decision has increased to $1,940.
- The fee for the review of other migration decisions, where a fee is payable, has increased to $3,153.
- In cases where a 50% fee reduction is granted, the reduced fee has increased to $1,576.50.
The application fee payable in the Migration and Refugee Division is based on when the application was lodged. The fee for a protection visa decision is payable if the review is not successful.