Skip to content

When to use this form

This form is used in the AAT’s General Division, Freedom of Information Division, National Disability Insurance Scheme Division, Security Division, Small Business Taxation Division, Social Services & Child Support Division, Taxation & Commercial Division and Veterans’ Appeals Division.

If you want the AAT to issue a summons to a person to produce documents, you must complete this form and send it to the AAT with your request to issue a summons.