This page has information about cases listed before the AAT in all divisions except for:
- the Security Division
- the Social Services & Child Support Division.
The lists are updated daily.
Migration & Refugee Division
Hearings (except in relation to protection visas) are open to the public unless the presiding member decides to conduct a hearing in private in the public interest. Hearings in relation to protection visas are not open to the public and the names of applicants cannot be disclosed.
The lists include all cases listed for a conference, any other type of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) process, a directions hearing or any kind of hearing in any of the following Divisions:
- General Division
- Freedom of Information Division
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Division
- Taxation & Commercial Division, and
- Veterans’ Appeals Division.
Conferences and other ADR processes are held in private. Hearings are open to the public unless:
- legislation requires that they be held in private, or
- the presiding member decides to conduct a hearing in private.