Skip to content

When to use this form

This form is used in migration and refugee reviews in the Migration & Refugee Division. Use this form to notify us of any change in your contact details, or of any change in the contact details of your authorised recipient and/or representative, or to withdraw a previous authorisation of a person to receive correspondence on your behalf, or act as your representative.

If your contact details have changed, you must also inform your authorised recipient and/or representative (if you have one) and the Department of Home Affairs. To nominate a new authorised recipient and/or a representative, please use form MR5.