An easy way to apply for a review is online.
You can also apply by:
Check our contact details to lodge an application at one of our registries or send the application by post, email or fax.
If applying by email, check our email guidelines.
We have a video guide which explains more about how to apply for a review.
What information do I need to give?
If you write a letter or email, make sure you include:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address
- the date you received the decision
- a copy of the decision
- brief reasons why you think the decision is wrong.
If you cannot send us a copy of the decision, then include:
- the name of the department that made the decision
- a brief description of the decision
- the date the decision was made.