Keep up to date with the AAT by subscribing to these email notification services.
Receive an alert about the latest developments and activities at the AAT.
Recent AAT Alerts
- AAT Alert No. 7 - Workers' Compensation jurisdiction - proposed changes, 10 April 2013
- AAT Alert No. 6 - eCase Search, 20 March 2013
- more AAT Alerts...
Receive an alert when the latest issue of the AAT Bulletin is available. The AAT Bulletin is a weekly publication containing a list of recent AAT decisions and information relating to appeals against AAT decisions.
Recent AAT Bulletins
- Issue No. 20/2013, 20 May 2013 (PDF, 111 KB)
- Issue No. 19/2013, 13 May 2013 (PDF, 114 KB)
- more AAT Bulletins, including RTF versions...
- Simply fill out the form below, and select the box next to each Alert you would like to receive.
- Check your email - you will be sent an email to confirm your email address.
- Click on the link in the email to activate your subscription.
Subscribe to Alerts
DO YOU WANT TO STOP RECEIVING ALERTS?
You can unsubscribe here.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your subscription.
The purpose of this service is to advise subscribers of AAT decisions and developments in the AAT. As a subscriber, your email address is known to the AAT. We use Campaign Monitor, an email distribution company to send out these alerts. Your email address or any other personal information collected will only be used for the purpose for which you gave it to us and will not be disclosed to any person, body or agency unless you consent or disclosure is required by law. If you have any concerns about your privacy contact email@example.com.